Friday, June 22, 2012

DREAM ABOUT HELL AND UN-FORGIVENESS


     Although this is an older dream it is still very relevant, maybe even more today. I was out walking in my prayer time and it flooded my mind as the Lord began to show me details I had forgotten. One of the details was that at the end of the dream I asked the Lord “What can I do” and he never answered.  I realized today that since I started my blog last year I had no outlet for many of these dreams and just left them until I knew exactly what to do with them. Now I have had tens of thousands of readers and I did not expect it when I started it. In fact over the years the Lord told me several times to warn people but at the time had no outlet to speak of. Maybe this is one of those places for now.

Dream 1999.
It was black as night as we descended into the huge unpromising opening in the ground. My nostrils stung as the foul stench choked me. It reminded me of a sewer treatment facility. Jesus made no sound as he went before me and I was compelled to follow.  Deeper and deeper we descended into the near darkness. Soon I was able to make out the rock wall beside me. In the distance I heard moans and screams that made me cringe and draw closer to Jesus.  We came into a large open area and the screams were now deafening. Every wall was covered in dirt and sludge and demons and people were chained to the grimy walls. Demons at least eight feet high were chained next to grotesque looking people screaming at the top of their lungs. I saw what looked like several family members all chained in a line next to several grotesque demons. I was shocked when I looked at how many women were there and in fact I think I saw at least 10 times as many women as men. As far as I could see in almost every direction were thousands upon thousands of demons and women.
It was then that Jesus finally broke the silence and shouted to the people there, “How many of you are here because of Harry Potter”. I almost laughed when He asked but none made a move. He then asked, “How many of you are here because of un-forgiveness!” They all raised their hands! I was stunned! I noticed in life many times Christians boasting of how wonderful they were yet harbored un-forgiveness towards people in their lives which made no sense to me. Some claimed they were under ‘grace’ yet continued on turning their children against their fathers because of their own un-forgiveness.
            Jesus turned to me and spoke with great seriousness.
“Many of these woman here, were raped and treated brutally yet chose to remain bitter and to not forgive their perpetrators justifying their sin. Many women divorced and chose to hate their husbands then trained their children to hate their fathers as well. When the children chose to not forgive they came here as well. That is why you will find whole generations of family’s, which passed on their bitterness to their children and they ended up here as well.”
 Jesus was weeping at this point I could feel his heart breaking and wanted with all my heart to warn others.
 Jesus added “They followed the unjust laws of man, ignoring my laws which fueled their bitterness, then passed it on to their children. Some of these even stole their children and murdered them rather that their husbands loving them. The tears of many of these husbands and fathers follow them into heaven.”
I was crying at this point, devastated by what I saw and felt. I knew first hand about all the unjust laws regarding family law. Men are treated like third class citizens with no family value whatsoever. The courts are dominated by the feminist movement, which is run by Satan himself. I was almost angry at what Jesus had shown me and felt defenseless at the demonic system over us.
I asked Jesus “What can I do.”
Jesus tearfully looked me squarely in the eyes and never spoke a word.
This dream haunted me for years and felt I was unable to do something until now, now that I’ve started this blog.

The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.[g]
23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold[h] was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.
26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins.[i] He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.
29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’
30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.
32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment