Sunday, July 1, 2012

WORD ABOUT THE POWER OUTAGE AND THE INLAND HURRICANE June 30th 2012


It’s funny that every time there are some natural disasters Christians automatically come against the fact God might be behind them and that these disasters could be His judgments.  This recent (June30th) inland hurricane /heat and power outage, God has been speaking to me for months during prayer time. I have said it so many times, yet so many come against me because of it.

 His exact words were “I am releasing a monster across this land. (I saw a vision as He spoke, of a big black cloud sweeping from the west to the east across the US) The blood of the unborn cries out to me and I will satisfy their cries. I am shutting down grid and turning up the heat”
Other recent words are ; Housing and stock market crash is imminent. I see houses losing 80% of their current value.

No comments:

Post a Comment