WORD FOR 2012 by EJ Ouellette
This coming year expect these 10 predictions.
1. Collapse of the manufacturing sector in the US.
2. Collapse of the housing market in the US over the winter.
3. Extreme job loss
4. Large churches losing their properties. (Unable to pay their debts due to huge job losses)
5. Extreme rioting in large cites and police using extreme force.
6. Human rights violations being taken to a new level by the government.
7. Another stock market crash by the end of 2012.
8. Suicide rates skyrocket as jobless lose hope and their homes.
9. The government will use extreme measures to make President Obama look good before the election so he gets re-elected.
10. Catastrophes in the food supply.
Of course all of this could have been prevented by the simple act of repentance. Its would be easier to fly to the moon on a skateboard than to convince an American to repent of anything. I had someone recently accuse me of attacking the US with my prophecies. I was shocked when they said it. I thought it’s about the same as telling Abraham to stop speaking against Sodom and Gomorrah.
When I look at the US today all I see is the Titanic. Its New Years Eve and everyone is on the deck partying completely oblivious to the fact the ship is tilted and going down.
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”