Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dressed in sackcloth in Lynchburg Virginia Dream


-EJ Ouellette
I dreamt I was in Lynchburg Virginia USA and I was dressed like Jonah running through the streets. I wore a tunic made of sackcloth. I was covered in all kinds of dirt and goo. I was shouting “REPENT REPENT FOR GODS JUDGMENTS ARE COMING TO THIS PLACE” Christians from Liberty University were doubled over laughing at me with tears streaming down their face. I had tears streaming down my face thinking these poor people, they are under such a delusion. Nothing is getting through.! I even knew some of these young people and I knew they were also leading a double life and were gay.
Joe


RO 9:28 For the Lord will carry out
his sentence on earth with speed and finality."

1PE4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

MT 5:21 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, `Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment