Friday, May 23, 2014

Dream of the End of the World Timeline to the Mark of the Beast 666-by cgman

Dream of the End of the World Timeline to the Mark of the Beast 666

 In 2008 i had a dream from the lord about future events in my life until the 7 year tribulation, the mark of the beast 666 and the end of the world.


I was running down the road away from a dark storm. I saw homes along my path.
I turned to the right and started to run to a tree in the park. This tree had a big hole in the side. There where other people running away from the great winds behind me.
I ran inside the tree for protection and a large tornado blew across the park and almost took me with it. I held on inside the tree until it went away.
When the storm was gone i ran back to the road i was on an i knew that when i got to the corner of the road ahead of me it would be the year 2018.
I turned on that corner to the left on 2018 and i saw hundreds of empty rusted cars in a traffic jam all the way down the road.
I then turned to the left at the end of the road it was at this time i new that i was in the 7 year tribulation.
Half way down this road i saw a line of people choosing to take the mark of the beast 666 to be able to get a job to work. It was at this time i looked behind a door and saw a spirit of a woman who had not taken the mark and it was located in a dumpster room.
At the end of my dream i could remember the path i took and it was in the shape of a 6.

My path along my dream is a time line of events centering around the year 2018. Before this time around the year 2016 there will be a large tornado event which will effect many people that i believe may involve financial crisis of some kind.

It is at this time i will seek protection from the tornado. After the storm which ends at 2018 i will then see a traffic jam of old empty vehicles of people which will never fulfill there destiny. This may be caused by war or financial hardship until around the year 2025 which will begin the 7 year tribulation.

It is at this time that I will be required to accept a mark of the beast 666 to get a job or be arrested and killed in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment