Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreamed about a woman that was dead floating in a pool. EJ Ouellette

Monday, January 30, 2012
Dreamed about a woman that was dead floating in a pool.
I dreamed that some woman came to me and told me I had to come and get the body. She led me into a room where there was a small swimming pool. It was one of those small aboveground kids pools that was about 3 feet deep. When I entered in, it was a morbid scene and everyone was avoiding looking towards the pool. There was a woman floating face up and was extremely bloated and obviously had been in the pool for a long time. I pulled her to the edge of the pool and dragged her out onto the ground. Everyone had left the room because they did not see the scene or at least that's what I thought. I decided that this wasn't good enough that she didn't have to die. I began commanding her to come back to life and I started praying very loudly and fervently. Slowly, little by little, as I kept shouting “I command you in the name of Jesus to rise from the dead” she began to change. At first a little bit of color started coming back in her face and then the swelling seemed to be receding. In no time at all she coughed and began to breathe. I was a little bit shocked and extremely happy. As I went to hug her she began to change into a little girl. When I pulled back she looked to be about three years old and I began to weep openly and even started sobbing at this incredible miracle of God's love.
I then awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment