Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dream of coming destruction of USA



10/29/2004


Dreamt that I had just heard on the news that millions of nuclear bombs were found floating off the east coast of the USA. They found they were ready to go and there was no way to stop it. I was n some sort of playground at the time. I felt that this would destroy the whole world. Fear gripped me and I wondered how I was going to get my children out of this. I felt there was no hope for mankind. Someone asked me if I thought that terrorism was the worst thing to fear. I said no the worst thing to fear was George Bush.


Joe Ouellette

1 comment:

  1. December 1, 2011
    Had a new revelation tonight regarding my dreams about the Russians attacking the US unexpectedly. I was watching the movie ‘Pearl Harbor’ tonight and several things’ hit me that I hadn’t thought about before.
    1.The attack came suddenly. (On a beautiful sunny day)
    2. It came right before Christmas like most of my dreams concerning the attack on the US from Russia.
    3. In the movie, the bombs that dropped made the same sound exactly as in my dreams. After they dropped they made a loud whining sound, which was a little propeller on the back. When the propeller stopped, then the bomb exploded.

    ReplyDelete