Friday, November 29, 2013

Some consider the American holocaust the worst case of genocide in American history. Over 100 million natives were reported to have been exterminated including men women and children. Some as young as 3-years old were spared as slaves.

The report is based on a book, Lies My Teacher Told Me. When I saw the piece I was amazed, it concluded everything I suspected to be a reality for years now. We have been lied to in school all along, as our history books truly are just a package of lies. After watching it I felt truly disgusted that schools to this day continue to uphold the lie. The book points out how at a great feast, much like Thanksgiving, the natives were poisoned by the colonists, in a “toast to eternal friendship”.
I guess this makes Hitler look like a altar boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment