Monday, August 26, 2013

DREAM OF NIBIRU AND THE COMING POLE SHIFT EJ Ouellette Aug 20th 2013



I dreamt I was at a friend’s in Kitchener Ontario. It was dark outside and we were talking about the dwarf star coming called Nibiru. I had a pair of binoculars and looked up into the night sky. I saw clear into space and saw a giant space station. I saw hundreds of UFOs coming and going from the station parked just outside out earth. On top of the station was an alien symbol. (Two almond eyes). I looked over to the right and saw another station that was even bigger but totally different in shape. Again it was filled with Delta winged UFOs coming and going. I some how knew they were scientists’ here to observe the Nibiru fly by, the pole change and all the destruction. I felt an incredible sense of dread at the reality of the dwarf star fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment