Thursday, August 17, 2017

Civil war in the USA? The Visions

CIVIL WAR in THE USA?? - The Visions

-Andrew Strom.

Before this week, many would have laughed at the idea of Civil
War or similar conflict in America. I guess it is not quite so
"laughable" now. Here are some visions we have published over
the years about a coming civil conflict in America-

Kenny Atnip (Jan 2013)-
"Some time ago God showed me and some others that America
would enter an internal war. You can call it civil war or revolutionary
war or anything you like, but it is coming. God showed me plainly
that many Christians would be tempted to be part of a war against
the government and that this war would be part of his judgment on
the U.S.A. and we should not get involved. The current government´s
actions are because of God´s judgment so he who resists this
government resists God´s ordinance.

Global war is coming as well, and America will be attacked, and
after all of these things I saw a time of peace again in the land.
America will be humbled and once again look to God as it´s
provider and defender.

The message to Christians here in America is the same that
Jeremiah told to Judah- Submit to God´s judgment and it will go
well for you, resist and it will cost some their lives and others their
freedom..."

Darren Smith (June 2009)-
"Last night while praying before I went to bed, The Lord gave me
a vision that really rattled me. In the vision I saw this land split
into four parts with each one under its own flag. Each region had
terrible destruction and many people were dead. As I looked over
the destruction I was crying and the Lord asked me, "Why are
you crying over the fall of Babylon? As a matter of fact, why have
you been praying for the healing of Babylon?"

In this vision I didn't have an answer and the Lord opened a scroll
and started reading off the indictments against our country, but
before each one he clearly called the USA Babylon. The list was
long and to the point, with such points as the killing of several
generations of unborn children. Beside this charge He added that
these babies had been sacrificed to the god of self. The list also
included greed, idolatry, pride, fornication, and many others, so
many I could not even read them all.

As I looked at the list of charges I was overwhelmed and broken
by the fact that we live every day in a nation that is so far removed
from God and in total opposition to the Kingdom of God, yet we
are comfortable here. We have become just like Lot living in
Sodom, the prosperity that the nation offers us has blinded us
from the evil that rules this land. We complain about how bad it
is but still stay attached to it with every ounce of strength we have.

The Lord told me to look at the nation as He sees it, not through
my eyes but through His. I could not look too long before I had to
agree and repent of loving Babylon. Once I repented the Lord told
me to prepare for the fall as time is running out. I must preach the
Gospel of The Kingdom, not the Gospel of America. America is
already judged, the time of shaking is now and will increase rapidly..."

Hans Petter (June 2008)-
"I started to see a movie in the spirit. First act was that Obama
was elected as president, and he was the door opener for the next
thing that happened. Dark skies came over USA with thunderstorms.
People were fighting against each other in the streets. Tires and
cars were burning in the streets. People were really suffering,
screaming for help and they had nothing to eat or a home. It was
a hard time. The cities were burning.

I saw a gap start to split the nation. It started in California,
moved forward across the nation and ended up by the east coast
north of New York. (Civil War)

Act 2. Then people started to pray for help and ask for help from
Jesus. I saw two eagles (prophets) that came flying from the east
and behind came Jesus. Healing came to USA and Jesus restored
the cities and peoples' life."

Kenny Atnip - "Civil War in U.S." (Dec 2010)-
"My 16-year-old daughter, Maryann, had a dream a few days ago.
She dreamed of civil war against the current government. The
scene was very chaotic and those in rebellion to the government
were going house to house forcing any and all men to join with
them. Many of us Christians were in hiding, not willing to join in
a rebellion against the government.

She awoke in the middle of the night with a strong taste of blood
in her mouth. Her 13-year-old sister, Aimee, woke up as well and
immediately asked her what was wrong. The 16-year-old said that
she had the taste of blood in her mouth to which the 13-year-old
asked, "Were you dreaming of war?" Somehow she knew that
she was dreaming of war.

Last November my three-year-old son, Jeremiah, slept with Mom
and Dad. He awoke at 5:30 AM yelling, "War is coming ... people
are dying ... people are crying to God." He has no idea what these
things are. It woke me out of a dead sleep and I sat up and looked
at him. He was wide awake...

We will have 5 years of terror and turmoil beginning very soon...
I believe the government will begin rounding up people that are on
a list. If we are on that list, don´t resist or run, God sends some
away to protect them. God will vindicate the righteous in his time."

Donald replies-
"Kenny- that advice is the same as that given to the Israelites.
Don´t resist when King Nebuchadnezzar comes to take you away.
If you go willingly you will be established in a foreign land, if you
resist you will die. (We may or may not actually die, but our lives
could become so miserable we will wish we would die). Good
advice for all of us at this unsettling time."

'Journey' replies-
"Yes Kenny, Good advice. It is better to serve God while in captivity
than to die resisting His purpose. God is doing this to the Church
because of their pride and arogance. God is humbling His Church."


No comments:

Post a Comment